Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So I'm stealing this idea from a high school friend Laura, you can check her out here: http://runninginthedelta.blogspot.com/ I'm going to try to make a goal in each category: The Five F's. The Five F's are Fitness, Finance, Family, Faith, and Fun.
Fitness:
Work out on the weekends with Ben and during the week squeeze in some running and time on my new Wii Fit
Finance:
Keep on track with my savings goals, thank you automatic deposit! Do a little saving for our trip to Amelia this year
Family:
Grow in my relationship with Ben, talk to my family more often and hopefully have them come visit us way down south!
Faith:
Find a home at a church here, we've visited a few more than once, hopefully God will lead us to the one that is right
Fun:
go camping more often, take the dogs to the park more, keep up with my hobbies: scrapbooking and sewing!
Hopefully having this all written down I can do a better job of remembering what I promised myself at the beginning of 2010!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Mandie P said...

Impressive I must say! My first attempt at sips and strokes looks like a child's painting... of course I didn't follow instructions :)