Monday, January 25, 2010

Sewing projects

Sewed Marley a new heavy duty duck canvas bed this weekend, complete with high density foam and a super zipper :) I'm so proud. I made a matching cover for Roccos bed with the leftovers, now I just need to get another zipper! Made a blanket for Roccos crate (we have a tendancy to freeze the dogs out at night) with one side dog themed flannel and the other side a fluffy brown fabric. Also started sewing a newborn sleeper from an old tshirt thanks to this pattern: http://thismamamakesstuff.com/2008/08/tutorial-t-shirt-to-newborn-gown/
this week I just have to stitch up the sides and sleeves and add the elastic at the bottom. Also made something for Beth's baby shower, and I have a few other projects to finish for that! I'm definately loving having my grandmothers sewing machine, I'm learning more and more everytime I sew!
Marley testing out the new bed...he's been hanging out in there more often!

No comments: